The EC-OP has an unique design that reduces vibration and operating noise while improving sustained, maximum pumping performance making it deal for a wide range of environments. The design also provides quieter starting and stopping of the pump motor.
It is an ideal choice when conduit (trunking) is not required. However, it also works well when conduits is required to conceal exposed electrical wiring and refrigeration lines. The unit is adaptable to any situation; it can be installed on the right side (default) or left of the air handler.
Model EC-OP (pump only) includes all wiring and tubing necessary to install the pump but does not include the mounting bracket, cover or 30 cm conduit/ceiling cap.
The kit, model EC-OP-K, comes complete with the EC-OP pump, pump concealing cover, 30 cm conduit, ceiling plate, and all hardware necessary for fast and easy installation. A template is provided for quick and accurate location beneath any air handler.
Applications: Removes condensate from wall mounted, ceiling and fan coil air conditioning equipment.
- Pump float retainer for easy serviceability.
- Clear reservoir for visual inspection of water level, float and filter.
- Safety alarm ready.
- 8A resistive – 250 V alarm contact.
- 8 mm inlet tubing with universal adapter.
- 4 mm discharge tubing with 6 mm adapter.
- 40 m maximum horizontal distance.
- IP 54 protection.
- 80 degree thermal protection.
- Safety alarm ready, suitable for BMS systems.
- CE approved, RoHS compliant.
- 30 cm trunking for optional use.
- Easy to install mounting bracket.
- Stylish pump unit cover – fits any decor.
- Easy to service without removing from the wall.